Hugues Joublin Has Enthusiastically Decided To Support The Future Generation Of Talented Students, By Offering “Hugues Joublin Scholarship”, A Scholarship To Qualified Applicants Pursuing Academic Degrees. Our Team Has Designed This Merit & Essay based Scholarship To Alleviate The Financial Costs Associated With Their Campus-based Degree. A $1000 Scholarship Will Be Awarded. This Scholarship Opportunity Is Open To All College & University Students.
To qualify for this grant, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Attend an accredited US-Based college/university
- Possess an excellent academic record
- Demonstrate the ability to lead
- Scholarship must go to tuition purposes
- Complete an essay for submission (see essay guidelines)
Please note the following deadlines:
- Application Deadline: February 28th, 2023
- Announcement Date: March 15th, 2023
- Award Presentation: March 20th, 2023
To qualify for the grant, please follow the essay guidelines below:
- Essay Topic : In our modern world, the sense of progress pushes all forms of digital communication. Sometimes older generations complain about this pace of change. To what extent do modern communication channels have an impact on our human relationships? Present a situation you have witnessed where there was a clear disconnect between the choice of communication medium and its users. What consequences did you observe?
- The essay should be 700-800 words.
- Any resources should be carefully noted and cited appropriately.
- Any plagiarism or fabrication will disqualify the applicant from award disbursement.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please fill up the form and submit essay:
Winners will be announced on this website!